Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday My Awesome Husband







How do I love thee, Oh Alex- Let me count the 36 ways!!!

1. I love your passion and obedience for God and His word.
2. I love how you greet me with adoration when you see me.
3. I love how you adore your children.
4. I love how you play with your children.
5. I love how you encourage me and the children to never give up.
6. I love your ability to be able to help me around the house with any task.
7. I love how you strive to do things with excellance.
8. I love how you pray and believe that God is in control at ALL times.
9. I love how you don't judge others even when they have not been nice to you.
10. I love that you always are available to help people out with anything.
11. I love that you are always quick to forgive me when I have not been very nice.
12. I love that you have compassion pouring out of you for others.
13. I love that you like to play board games.
14. I love that you will watch a chick movie and not complain about it.
15. I love that you want to go shopping with me.
16. I love that you take such good care of us.
17. I love your sparkling blue eyes.
18. I love the way you make coffee.
19. I love it when you cook.
20. I love how you pour into the children and their families at our church.
21. I love how you pour into your own family.
22. Believe it or not I love that you walk around speaking with different accents at any different time.
23. I love that you choose JOY.
24. I love that you never get caught up in drama or gossip.
25. I love that you are a classic gentleman.
26. I love that you can memorize the strangest things: movie lines, songs, quotes from a book, trivia.
27. I love how you eat anything and everything that I cook and tell me that was delicious.
28. I love how you bring peace to our home.
29. I love how you correct and discipline the children with love and peace.
30. I love how you respect your parents.
31. I love that you like to celebrate holidays with such excitement.
32. I love that you listen to me ramble for hours sometimes.
33. I love that you give me such wonderful advice.
34. I love that you are the best packer in the world.
35. I love that you are older then me.
36. I love that you love me like I have never been loved before!

and one more to grow on....

I love your desire to continue growing in your Christian walk and faith.

Alex I love you and I hope that you have had a wonderful birthday!!!!

No comments: